Attention Students

Important Information Regarding your PLUS Loan Application

Parents of dependent students may apply for a PLUS Loan to help pay their child's expenses. Graduate and professional students may apply for a PLUS Loan for their own expenses. Certain eligibility requirements must be met. Further information and the PLUS Loan application can be found at:

Please note that in order to successfully complete the PLUS application online, the parent and/or graduate student will be required to provide their Federal PIN. If you do not have a Federal PIN, you can register for/retrieve it at: It usually takes about three business days to receive your PIN once you request it. Once you have received it, you may complete the PLUS application.

Please contact the Chancellor University Financial Aid Office if you have any questions.

Got Questions? We have answers. Our Admissions Associates are available to chat with you live online, Monday through Friday from 9:00am EST to 7:00pm EST. Click this link to chat with an Admissions Associate.