Incentives for Active Duty, Reserve and Veteran Military Personnel
As a thank you for the vital role the members of the U.S. Armed Services play in our country's safety and welfare, we provide a number of benefits including a military tuition discount to active duty, reserve, and veterans – and their spouses - of $250 per credit hour for Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees and $385 per credit hour for Master’s degrees. Additionally, CU provides a book voucher of up to $800 each academic year ($100 per class for up to eight classes) for undergraduate military students. Military members who have an active ID and military members who have completed basic military training qualify for this program. A copy of your military ID card must be presented or a DD214 release form to process the tuition reduction. Please note: Individuals that were dishonorably discharged or did not complete military training do not qualify for Chancellor University’s military tuition reduction.
Incentives for Fire Fighters, Police Officers and Rescue First Responders
Chancellor University is pleased to show our thanks and appreciation to Public Service members with a reduced tuition rate – and their spouses - of $250 per credit hour for Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees and $385 per credit hour for Master’s degrees. To determine eligibility, contact the CU business office at 216-361-9094 or email BusinessOffice@ChancellorU.edu to receive the Public Service Discount Form.
We also offer up to 27 Hours of block credit to those who can present documentation of state certification in Peace Officer Training. , Block credit is automatic credit hours towards Chancellor University class requirements. Please send your certification to the Office of Academic Records. You can fax your paperwork to 216-674-6210 or email it to AcademicRecords@ChancellorU.edu
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1 Fill Out the Application
The application is located in the upper right hand corner of this page “Apply Now”. Please note that Active Army, National Guard, and Army Reserve students must fill out an application at www.GoArmyEd.com as well as with Chancellor University. All other military students simply need to fill out Chancellor University’s application.
Directions for www.GoArmyEd.com:
- Click on the “New User” tab on the homepage to set up an account
- Click on “My Virtual Education Center”
- Click on “Before you enroll in a course”
- Complete the “Complete/Update Common Application” Form
Once you have finished your application with GoArmyEd.com please then fill out your application with Chancellor University. If you have any questions at all while filling out the Chancellor University Application then please do not hesitate to contact an Admissions Representative for assistance at 1-888-316-9377.
General Tuition Information
- The Tuition Assistance (TA) form can be received from your Education Specialist Officer (ESO).
- Tuition Assistance Contact Information: www.military.com.
- Tuition Assistance covers approximately $4500 per fiscal military year.
- Once you are assigned an Admissions Representative they will gladly help you through every step of the process.
Veterans Affairs Information
- VA paperwork such as the Certificate of Eligibility can be received from your Education Specialist Officer (ESO).
- VA paperwork can take up to 8 weeks to process with the Veteran Affairs office the first time you complete it so please coordinate this with the date that you plan to start your classes at Chancellor University.
- Veterans Affairs Contact Information:
Phone Number: 1-888-827-1000
Work with your Admissions Advisor who will take you through the remaining steps and help you schedule your first classes.
Thank you for choosing Chancellor University as your preferred Educational provider. We wish you the best of luck and we are always just a phone call or email away to help you reach all of your educational goals.
For more information feel free to talk to an Admission speciliast now, at 1-888-316-9377