"My advisors were wonderful and quite insightful on guiding my path to ensure my success so I could receive my degrees. Every department was helpful and made me feel important. I am proud that I received my Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees at Chancellor."
- Kimberly Moore-Hobb, Chancellor University graduate
The mission of Chancellor University Student Services and Academic Advising is to promote student development and success by helping students to identify, clarify, and achieve their academic goals. Through individualized professional advising and teaching practices, Chancellor University academic advisors challenge and support students in their process of becoming self-directed lifelong learners.
The Purpose of Student Services
The Student Services team provides a sustainable circle of support for Chancellor University students by providing the following assistance:
- To provide personalized developmental advising to each student
- To assist in defining, evaluating, and pursuing the skills needed to achieve their academic and professional goals
- To be a positive professional role model for all students
- To inform students about the services available at Chancellor University that are designed to enhance student success and increase student persistence
- Making sure students understand their rights and responsibilities, the substance behind their major, their professional objectives, etc.
Appeal of a University Policy or Procedure
Student Advising Specialist Contact Information
Toll Free: 1.866.998.8828
Main Campus - Seven Hills
6000 Lombardo Center Drive, Suite 200
Seven Hills, OH 44131
Phone: (216) 391-6937
Fax: (216) 426-9296